UNN Post-UTME/DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Is Out
UNN Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, application fee, registration deadline, and details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. The cut-off mark is 180. The application fee is N2000. The deadline is August 28th, 2020. See the full details below.
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who made UNN their first-choice institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
The online registration commences on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 and ends on Friday, August 28, 2020.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number. Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 WHO MADE UNN THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION SHOULD ALSO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe.